Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Guess Who's Moving??!


I am!!! That's right, ladies and gents...I got the phone call that my apartment application was APPROVED! I can move in as soon as the apartment is ready (which is by July 10th) and it's all MINE! I'm so excited, I can't wait to get moved in!



Dumbledore approves.
Thank you Headmaster :)
Photo via Google.

So, while I still have a few weeks until I get to move into my new place, I will do what I do best: PLAN EVERYTHING! I have to plan my packing, my decor, and most importantly, my HOUSEWARMING PARTY!

{Let's be honest, what would a new apartment in the big city really mean if you couldn't celebrate it with all your friends?!}


I've already decided on a theme: Sex and the City! Is that just perfect or what??
I'm planning for lots of hot pink, black & white...plus a little zebra print here and there.
It's going to fit in fabulously with my living room decor! 
{Check out how I'm designing my spaces on the My Apartment Bliss page.}
My Inspiration Board
Photo from my Polyvore.
There is sooo much planning to do! More to come later, but until then, check out the My Housewarming Party board on Pinterest!

I hope YOU are having an amazing day today as well! Did you receive any FANTASTIC news? Share it in the comments below!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely Love the Sex and the City theme. Congrats on your new place. New Beginnings are so Refreshing *:)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!